|Air Date: September 21, 2015||Episode Link|
|Previous Episode||Episode 29||Next Episode|
|Hosts: Chunt, Arnie||Guests: The Scholar, librarian of the Great Halls of Terr'akkas|
|Producers: Arnie Niekamp, Evan Jacover, Ryan DiGiorgi|
|Editor: Ryan DiGiorgi||Theme Music: Andy Poland||Episode Art: Winnie Song|
|Sponsored by: Iron Galaxy|
"Feeling kinda down on my wedding anniversary. Hopefully chatting with a Scholar from the Great Halls Of Terr’Akkas will cheer me up."
Usidore overexerts himself reciting his full name, and Arnie asks if there are heart attacks on Foon. There are also strokes, though they're seen as more of a "reset button". Chunt is now dating a wolverine named Anne Arbor, but since he is still in badger form, the relationship is still in its early stages. Chunt reassures Arnie that while he's not his best friend, he is his 25th best friend, and names some of the friends above Arnie. They discuss friendship, entertainment, and how serious Arnie is about his wife, Sarah.
They then welcome their guest, The Scholar, who is the librarian of the Great Halls of Terr'akkas. He tells them about his job as librarian, which includes deciphering prophecy. Usidore tells us about the prophecy plan he signed up for, and the librarian reminds him that he has several books overdue. The Scholar also tells us about his commitment to the position, which required him to be stripped of his identity. At the end of the show, The Scholar delivers a prophecy that suggests that Arnie is instrumental in defeating The Dark Lord.
Arnie laments because not only is he lonely, but today is also his anniversary with his wife. He begins singing an emotional rendition of "Somewhere Out There". Suddenly, Sarah (probably) begins singing, and at first seems like they will continue the duet, but instead starts singing "All-Star" by Smashmouth (as is her wont).
Today's sponsor is Chunt and Usidore's new restaurant, Chu Chu's Chow.
- Boxers or briefs?
- Who is Chunt's best friend of all time? Maybe Usidore.
- What was the most enjoyable form for Chunt to attain? The badger is comfy, and being a bear also felt good. A discussion of toilet paper naturally ensues, and Arnie discovers that there has been a bathroom in The Vermilion Minotaur the entire time (he had been using the creek).
- Can Chunt, like all badgers, turn around inside his own skin to attack his attackers where they have attacked him through his own skin? The question is met with appropriate derision, and it is presumed the listener is on morglorb.
- What is Usidore's name again? Usidore obliges.
- What is in the bottle on Usidore's waist? It is empty.
Tricia assists introducing and closing the episode this week. She is an intern in the purple room who reads an ad for Iron Galaxy and says she is supposed to lie(her words) and say the show is not real. She hesitates uncertainly and then throws it to the usual announcer of the show. The usual announcer says he is not real, and says the show was pre-recorded. After the show, and between two bits by the usual announcer, Tricia reads some credits and then hears voices from someone named Lucy, who Tricia says is dead. Tricia says goodbye to sound of some sinister background music, and the it cuts to the usual announcer and he ends the episode.