|Air Date: March 7, 2016||Episode Link|
|Previous Episode||Episode 52||Next Episode|
|Hosts: Arnie, Chunt, Usidore||no guests this week|
|Producers: Arnie Niekamp, Evan Jacover, Ryan DiGiorgi|
|Editor: Chris Rathjen||Theme Music: Andy Poland||Logo: Allard Laban|
|Additional Sound Effects: Jason Knox|
"It’s my one-year anniversary in Foon and I’m going to spend it with my goon companions, Chunt and Usidore. Boys’ Night!"
Arnie is missing his family but is trying to appreciate Foon. When there is no guest the evening is declared a Boys Night.
- Usidore used to collect prophesies, but has outgrown it
- Chunt will help Arnie with his quest for the Lunar Sword, mostly to take advantage of the poor odds Hogsface's gamblers have on Arnie
- Usidore offers to help Arnie avoid Acid drops in dungeons
- Usidore has started going on dates to the Astral Plane with Jyn'Leeviyah
- Chunt brought games in his head, including a guessing game, Light as an Arnie Stiff as a Board, and Truth or Bear
- Why Arnie hasn't gone to Chunt's Night? He no longer sees friends perform after having to see too many bad performances in Chicago.
After the sponsor, Arnie tries his Prophesy Wine, and has the following prophesy:
The sun shall die, the stars shall fall
Five go forward, three come back
The Neverdoor Opens.
Chunt then tries the wine and has three prophesies of his own:
- The more a man knows, the less he talks
- An old ass is smarter than a young colt
- A Mule can travel for miles and miles but it'll never come back a horse
He also has vision of a boa constrictor eating an elephant that looks like a hat.
Usidore drink the remainder of the wine, but during his prophesy appears to become possessed by the Dark Lord:
Breath sent out of the face,
returns again to its unborn place.
Each man doth live and grow,
and on this planet he has so little to show.
Life has no meaning and we shall all end.
This is the meaning. Doest thou feel the bend,
of the Dark Lord that doth take control?
And inside this vessel he shall evermore roll.
Aye I have opened the door that the Dark Lord may enter.
And he is here now, and he shall shall not despair!
He is now with Usidore and they are one.
You shall no longer have your silly show fun!
Usidore belches a swarm of mosquitoes, and the possession moves to both Chunt and Arnie. Usidore casts out the Dark Lord and admits that perhaps he drank too much prophesy wine.
Chunt reveals that earlier in the day he picked up a coin in the woods and became cursed. Usidore confirms this, and Chunt asks that Arnie fulfill his Final Fantasy by attending a Chunt's Night.
- a musician writes in saying "Gorgeous made it to the studio."
- a listener trying to catch says she's looking forward to a Chunt's Night episode.
- a listener asks whether Usidore looked as he does now when he was first created. He was.
The Little Prince
"7" by Prince
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Willy Wonka and Chocolate Factory
Final Fantasy series
The Ant & the Grasshopper