Chunt is a changeling who changes shape (usually) 2 weeks after engaging in sexual acts with the species/person/magical item whose shape he would like to take.
Chunt is played by Adal Rifai.
Family and Early Life
Chunt's mother is a manticore (of the variety with a lion's head, scorpion body, and dragon wings) and his father Hungho is a hunger ghost. This pairing is one of the rare combinations that will produce a shapeshifter offspring. The two hit it off because his father was very hungry and his mother is an excellent cook (her spiced potatoes are said to rival that of the Vermilion Minotaur). His father actually died during the wedding ceremony while trying to eat the entire wedding cake. His parents are currently divorced, with his father roaming Foon looking for food, and his mother sending him care packages.
He is cousins with the shapeshifter Stemopoulos, son of Bonnie Chunt, Chunt's father's sister. His father has another sister, Helen Chunt.
His uncle Augie on his mother's side is also a manticore.
Chunt was an S-Section baby, and had to be removed from his mother's thorax.
As a young shapeshifter, he enjoyed the game Watertown, and would often play a prank on his parents by leaving the house as one form, and coming back as another. His first mittens game was seeing the Delorea Stinkpigs.
- Every week, Chunt hosts Chunt's Night at the Vermilion Minotaur.
- Chunt was crowned King of the Badgers, but all the badgers are now gone so he is just King of the Badger (himself)
- Chunt co-owns a restaurant called Chu-Chu's Chow
Chunt was affected by a curse from picking up a cursed coin in McShingleshane Forest. The curse was fatal if not reversed. Chunt had seemingly resigned himself to his fate as the curse has heightened, with Chunt's arm falling off and his badger's pelt (his form at the time) losing its color. However, his friend Arnie attempted to reverse the curse by collecting a cow as white as milk, a cape as red as blood, a hair as yellow as corn, and a slipper as pure as gold. However, these elements actually summoned Dorian Deville, who had persuaded Arnie to collect those things in a dream. Arnie was then given the choice to pass Chunt's curse to a stranger, killing them but saving Chunt. Arnie chose to do so, killing Albain Belaroth in the process.
Chunt has taken the following forms:
- Several goats
- A spider
- A cricket
- A bear
- An eagle (but never a great eagle)
- A badger
- A caterpillar
- A Cat (the animal, not a person named "Cat")
- A tiny horse with two buttholes
- A regular horse
- A worm
- A squirrel
- A hare
- A crocodile
- An owl
- Brett the engineer
He keeps a tapestry in his home chronicling all of the forms he has taken. Thanks to a wish granted from a Great Blue Tiger bone, any form he takes will also have two buttholes.
Shapeshifters mature very quickly so that their core ability can manifest itself as soon as possible. A two-year old shapeshifter has the maturity of a 28 year old human.
Shapeshifters will always take the exact form of the creature they have sex with. They can also only have one child. If a changeling wishes to procreate, they must take their one sperm, place it into their penis, and they will conceive with the next creature they have sex with. (One presumes their partner must be an animal with a fertilizable egg, and that the shapeshifter must be in a form with a penis.)
Shapeshifters can also retain the language of any creature whose form they take, well enough to have basic conversations with them even after shapeshifting to a new form.
Chunt is a practicing Sissytologist.
- Arnie was staying with Chunt in his hovel until he was able to move into his own room at the Vermilion Minotaur.
- Chunt hosts "Chunt's night" every week at The Vermilion Minotaur. It's unclear what happens at Chunt's night. It seems like he does some stand-up.
- He recently opened up a late night tavern, Chu Chu's Chow.
- His Offices & Bosses character is Dan Smith, a temporary.
- He prefers his mead with a little bit of raspberry, which he has called "King's Juice."
- Favorite foods are grubs and spiced potatoes.
- Chunt occasionally models for changeling fetishists.
- Is obsessed with buttholes.
- Enjoys knock-knock jokes.
- Don't call him "Chunty".
- Created a card game called "Cat or Doctor"
- Scored a 7/10 on his last test statement.
- His favorite food is his mom's spiced potatoes.
- Once called himself Catchphrase McGee.
- Has been on green potion (which makes you apathetic) for decades.