The dealings of Foon are often mysteriously parallel to those on Earth, often resulting in remarkable coincidences, but with many things in new contexts. This is a list of all parallels of Foonish things to "Earth Stuff", and is very incomplete right now! Also, Arnie sometimes makes references that we are apparently "loving".
- The "Purple Reign" is like the Earth artist Prince, including the "Bat Dance" and the reference to "doves crying".
- Activia Barleyfoot's name is the same as a brand of yogurt.
- Chunt prefers the legends of an "Olmec". On Earth, Olmec was the talking stone statue co-host of the game show "Legends of the Hidden Temple".
- Chunt hates candied beets, so he gives Otok "killer tofu". On the Nickelodeon show Doug, the fictional band The Beets have a hit single, "Killer Tofu".
- Usidore is known in the south as "Robert Evans", which is similar to the restaurant chain "Bob Evans".
- "Fut nuts" are similar in name to how Disneyworld employees refer to the "Futureworld Nuts".
- Ti-bo sounds very similar to Tae Bo.