Foon is a magical land that is connected to Earth through a magical portal behind a Burger King in Chicago.
The current year in Foon is 48238.
There is a main road that traverses Foon, known by many names, including:
- The Fool's Errand
- The Blistering Trail
- Journeymen's Gamble
- Blade Row
- The Everyroad
- The Bloodline
- Overlander's Road (in the Northeast Kingdom)
- Wanderer's Way
- Malfoi**(Previously Malfoy, but copyrights are a thing)
- Capital City
Most cities, being centers of a monarchy, have an "MLK" Street (Monarchs, Lords, and Kings).
Towns and Other Locations
- Castle Belaroth
- The Big Apple
- The Big Apple is a huge apple right next to The Lake that keeps growing. It is so big that people can live inside it.
- The Hood
- Jizzleknob Preparatory School
- Mount Brewerhead
- McShingleshane Forest
- Grand Eagle Island
- Big Bowl
- The Lake
- There is only one lake in Foon and it is known, simply, as "The Lake." It is a popular honeymoon destination. The alewives in the lake are currently dying, and it is rumored that the cause is a poisoned amulet.
- Victor's Bay
- An actual bay also known as vBay, a site where auctions are conducted two to three times a week.
- Eric's Island
- The island Peter Smith landed at when arriving from Earth 137 years ago. It is near the landmark statue the Waving Woman which actually waves and welcomes people arriving in Foon. The island is closed now and is mainly a historical site.
- Mountains of Its'ak
- Its'ak Ravine
- Streams of Tellith-Pao
- Forest of Glennpoo
- Sherman's Marsh
- The Purple Bog
- Shrike Valley
- Valley of Steem
- The Woods of Holly
- Forest of Turimb
- Tyra River
- Banks of Tyra
- South Bay/Night Bay
- Island of Mygos
- Halebaern Creek
- Bandit Island
- Ironwood Forest
- Glorian Falls
- The Burbs - the burbling seas just outside of Foon where a lot of rich people live
Foon has six seasons, four of which are the same as ours:
- Blunder - characterized by 24 hour darkness
- Vwishtash - a fire burns in the heavens, fireflakes fall from the sky and people build ashmen. Charms to prevent severe burns are available for purchase.
Snow in Foon is actually shards of glass. There is a story of a snowman that came to life when a magical plate of armor was put upon him; his name is "Glassy the Kill Man" and he's been killing kids ever since. Kids love the story.
List: Inhabitants of Foon
Foon is made up of a myriad of fantastical inhabitants. There are many humanoid races as well as sentient creatures. Based on statistics mentioned on the podcast, sentient creatures make up anywhere between 18 and 32% of all inhabitants on Foon.
The most dangerous things in Foon are, in order:
There are many different languages on Foon, including:
The language spoken primarily on the podcast is Humanish, which all humans speak.
Article: Culture of Foon