Hogsface (sometimes called Hogface) is a town in Foon. It is known as a tourist destination thanks to its coastal beaches and fine cuisine.
- The Vermilion Minotaur, an inn.
- The Smouldering Widow, another inn.
- Chu Chu's Chow, a late night tavern.
- McShingleshane Forest
- The Purple Bog
- Chunt, a shapeshifter
- Usidore, a wizard
- Arnie, a human from another dimension
- Otok Barleyfoot, owner of the Vermilion Minotaur
- Blemish, employee of the Vermilion Minotaur
- Pimbly Nimblebottom, an imp, and bartender at Chu Chu's Chow
- Bungaree Chubbins, owner of Chubbins Chamber Pots & So Forth
- Metamore, an avid Offices & Bosses player
- Jak Vorpal, Foon's greatest swordsman, and bakery owner
- Uteriah Valasuvius, a midwife
- Tannakin, a pinglet who came to Hogsface fleeing Witch attacks. She is raising funds to likewise transport her fellows to town.
- Gianessa Relkorus, town Sheriff
- Dugwrenth, Deputy to Sheriff Relkorus, and former blacksmith
- Claudia, a witch and owner of the magic shop Incense & Amulets
- D'athaniel Quen'yarvin, and elf and owner of Elf on a Shelf Furniture
- Leonard Cronkite, a half-giant and Head Chef of Chu Chu's Chow
- Chad, a dungeon guard
- Grandel, a dungeon guard
- Rifkin, a blacksmith. Rumor has it he lives with his mother
- Gavin Dildohammer, a dwarvish bottler. Rumor has it he has recently run off to Migas with a woman not his by-law wife.
- Pizza Skull, Foon's Pizza Champion
- Two-Toe Juan, bookie in Hogsface, formerly a gambler of Chorroth
- Fleek, a sad man who sells teeth
- Clevon Littlebird. Rumor has it he has recently donned the cloak of mourning.
- Several unwed mothers
- Mortimer Wortimer, a deli owner
- Mundle the Grundle
page revision: 28, last edited: 14 Feb 2017 14:17